Position: Accounting Officer
- Responsible on the day-to-day operation of keying the accounting entries into the accounting system (SAP B1);
- Review and analyze to ensure all accounting data/information is accurate and complete;
- Supervise and control the day-to-day operation of cashier;
- Support on cash advance and advance clearing to staffs;
- Ensure all payment transactions are done within the credit terms;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation reports of relevant GL accounts;
- Assist Finance Advisor in developing accounting process and procedure;
- Support to prepare Fund accountability report to Donors and Auditors;
- Monitor & Analyze fund balance;
- Coordinate and support external auditors for yearly audit exercises;
- Other jobs as assigned by Finance Advisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Ability to prepare and maintain the full set of accounts.
- Knowledge of English language is required.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP B1 Accounting Software is a plus.
Interested candidates, please email your resume and transcript to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.